Autorun is VERY bad

Alan Pope popey at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 7 20:46:32 UTC 2011

On 7 February 2011 20:03, MR ZenWiz <mrzenwiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some people just love to cross-post novice questions to multiple
> different email lists.  I know - I used to do that, many years ago.
> This kellyremo person is the second or third one on this list, and no,
> I don't appreciate that kind of waste of my time.

Feel free not to reply, or to take your support elsewhere. Barking
RTFM at people isn't helpful, isn't friendly and isn't welcome on this
list.

> To me, the FIRST place to look for an answer to a question like this
> IS in the manual, and something this basic does not require input from
> a list of experts.

This is the Ubuntu Users mailing list, it's for users to post support
questions, at any level. If you deem a question somehow beneath you
then the most respectful thing to do is not answer.

Al.