how to compress jpeg to reduce size

Marco Tullio Lenti mtulliolenti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:36:04 UTC 2011

If it is a document you may convert in greyscale.
If it is not this case you may reduce the size
with the program Corel Photo Paint 12 or later
by the menu on the top at the voice IMAGE
you choose REDEFINE and put a value less
than 100 that is the default.
A value of 60 I think is good for your purpose.
If the image is too small chose a greater value (80).
Bye.

  Marco