how to check which apache modules are currently loaded

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:56:58 UTC 2011

I am currently working to get an LMS known as sakai up on internet.
How ever I am having a constraint to use Apache as a front end.
Here is the required page
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/Fronting+Tomcat+with+Apache+via+mod_proxy_ajp
which says to make sure

LoadModule proxy_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_ajp_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy_ajp.so

How can I check this thing as what modules currently are installed
(running in my Apache).
This is a Ubuntu server and what I see from mods-enabled directory are following

http://pastebin.com/BufKu6Zt
So does that mean I have required ajp module installed ?

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com