RhythmBox No longer downloading cd information

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:34:58 UTC 2011

On 29 December 2011 01:09, sktsee <sktseer at gmail.com> wrote:

> sound-juicer, or Audio CD Extractor as its known in the Software Center.
> It's simple, but my multimedia needs are quite modest. :)
>
> It really will be sad if they can't get this issue fixed for the 12.04
> release, since Rhythmbox is supposed to regain the status as default
> media player.

Any idea what Songbird like these days? I tried it on one of my
Windows machines a couple of years back but it had a deal-breaker for
me in that there was no way to delete tracks in your library from the
library list (my primary aim was to go through my mp3 collection and
get rid of the dross that had accumulated in there over the years so
listening and deleting easily was important for me).

--
Steve