RhythmBox No longer downloading cd information

sktsee sktseer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 20:52:19 UTC 2011

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:13:42 -0600, Wade Smart wrote:

> Crap. That sucks.
> Suggestion on a good audio program that does this AND is comparable to
> Rhythmbox?

I'm gonna punt on that question since "good" is entirely subjective. For
example, Banshee comparable to Rhythmbox, but whether it's good is a
matter of opinion. This isn't really a big issue with me since I use a
separate ripper program that saves the correct tags and then use rhythmbox
to play those tracks.

--
sktsee