Keeping focused to the same window no matter what happens

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 17:29:28 UTC 2011

2011/12/27 Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com>:
> On 26 December 2011 13:47, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> [pruned]

>>> Good. So, problem resolved, yes?
>>
>> Yes, it looks like it, at the moment. Trying it out at the moment, no
>> problems so far.
>
> Unless using Unity-2D of course :(
>
> Colin

Well, no unity so far; still on Ubuntu 10.10. Won't leave it until I
have to or really really need to. Hopefully Unity is OK by then, it
definitely isn't at the moment (I run Ubuntu 11.10 on an Eee PC 900 in
3D mode). Unless they make the upper panel auto-hideable I will will
probably switch to something Unity-free, like Mint or something. Maybe
Arch would be nice challenge…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ