Newbie query: Ubuntu vs openSUSE

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Dec 23 16:58:40 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 11:07 +0530, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> HELLO GUYS,
>
> I really needed the suggestion of the people of this great mailing
> list regarding the difference between the openSUSE and the Ubuntu
> distributions, finding myself new in this world of Linux or Unix
> (whatever you people call), I guess here people have nice experiences
> and thus can make better points.
----
I was feeling somewhat sympathetic for you when you asked sort of the
same thing on fedora-list and George harangued you for thinking that you
had already done this very same thing as user LinuxIsOne...

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/410414.html

But now that I realize that on the above, you dissed Ubuntu and come
back 3 days later and ask the Ubuntu list the same thing, then it's
clear that you are just a stupid troll.

Rather unsurprisingly, the answers here on the Ubuntu list pretty much
match those you got from fedora-list and I didn't check, but I suppose
you pretty much did the same thing on some suse list too.

Knowing how you just waste everyone's time on various lists, I'm not
sure why anyone would want to actually answer any of your questions... I
know I certainly won't.

Craig

believed to be clean.