Additional function keys via PuTTY

Jacob Mansfield cyberjacob at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:33:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I have a program that requires use of the additional function keys, i.e. F13-16
I know these are send in putty by using shift with the normal function keys (F3+Shift=F3) however these are not recognised by the ubuntu server or the software
could anybody guide me in creating/editing a termcap entry to define these? my attempts have resulted in a few warnings from tic about illegal characters in my source, that aren't there!
thanks guys/gals

--
regards,
Jacob Mansfield,
jacob at bluesapphiremedia.com

Blue Sapphire Media recommends A2 Hosting