DVI or VGA?

Jeffrey Gray chevy4x4burb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:34:24 UTC 2011

I think that DVI has more possibilities going into the future.  I've
heard that there is not any real noticeable difference.  I used to run
4 20" LCD's on 2 graphics adapters and all were DVI except for #2
which interfaced through a KVM that went to other test boxes under my
desk.  I didn't notice much of a difference.  The only thing that I
ever noticed which I never narrowed down to a cause, was a horizontal
line that would move vertically on the screen.  It would scroll up or
down.  I can't remember the direction.

-Jeff Gray