quelcom and mp3 issues - first question

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:39:22 UTC 2011

On 4 December 2011 20:22, CJ Tres <ctres at grics.net> wrote:
> On 12/03/2011 11:37 AM, Drac Noc wrote:
>>
>> mp3diags? It's a number of things to repair mp3 files.
>>

> Thanks I'll have a look at that.
>
> Does anyone know if there is a better tool for my needs than Quelcom?

I've always used Grip to convert CDs to flac for storage. I've then
used Sound Converter to change them to whatever format I needed (I
have successfully converted 60GB of flac in one go with this handy GUI
tool, you just drop the folder in and tell it to run). From there I
have fixed/created tags using EasyTag.

I'm not quite sure what your use case is but maybe one of those tools will help.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris