Gnome 3

Jeffrey Gray chevy4x4burb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:01:10 UTC 2011

I'll have to take a look at SL.  I have two verari 1u servers that are
running CentOS from a few years ago when I loaded them.  All they do
is a software JBOD with 3 1.5TB HDDs for DVD storage.  as well as the
4th 1.5TB HDD is partitioned out and shared as well for user's
personal shares.  All of which shared via Samba and automatically
mapped on all workstation on the MS domains via net use script
specified in the AD logon.  One of the two 1u's is also providing DHCP
but that was kind of an after thought.

I have been thinking of switching it over to Ubuntu Server Edition as
I have switched our mail, web, and public DNS servers over already.