<OT> ubuntu bad press

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:35:57 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Jonathan Dlouhy <dlouhy55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 08/29/2011 11:07 PM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:53:18 +0100
>> Avi Greenbury<lists at avi.co>  didst polemicize thusly:
>>
>>  Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
>>>
>>>  Need I point out (again) that, to Israel, all Jews are Israeli and

>>>  As for the first statement, from:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/**Israel<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel>
>> "Israel was established as a homeland for the Jewish people and is
>> often referred to as a Jewish state. The country's Law of Return grants
>> all Jews and those of Jewish lineage the right to Israeli citizenship."
>>

> What about the Palestinians who were kicked out? Do they have the "Law of
> Return"?

The majority of the Palestinians who were "kicked out" were occupying land
that their tribal chieftains sold in fee simple to mostly British backed
religious groups starting in the latter 19th century.  The lands were
purchased expressly for the establishment of Jewish Colonies in the
historical areas of the biblical era homeland.
The refusal of the squatters to recognize legal contracts made by the
actual  holders of title and control has led to generations of unrest and
political problems in the entire area.
The surrounding Arab States don't want most of the "refugees" as they have
nothing to offer except a further drain on already stretched resources.

--
“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which
is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth