apt-get: fix deps after a dist-upgrade with ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Tue Aug 30 01:31:35 UTC 2011

On 08/29/2011 07:55 PM, NoOp wrote:
> You were replying to *me* and not to the OP. I simply *clarified* that
> I'd made a mistake when I told the OP that:

False. I was replying to the OP, I quoted you because I was lazy. My
email automatically selects, replies, quotes and cleans the latest email
in the chain and instead of the choosing his, I rolled with it because
again, I was lazy. You cannot establish intent for me, I must establish
it for myself and I relayed my intent after you repeated your statement,
read: "Your oops stupid moment does not solve his problem, and repeating
your statement does nothing more then try to take the mick of me... that
statement drew off yours onto his problem."

> Now get off your high friggen horse, cool your jets & if you want to
> continue you know my off-list email address is. This list gets enough
> crap without you getting all puffed up about nothing.

I'm sorry, what high horse was or am I on?  Just because I thought you
had an oops stupid moment and I don't care about whether or not you knew
what version you are on doesn't mean I think I'm better than you.  I
just always happen to state my lack of care for when people have those
kind of moments because everybody has them.  Even I do, more than I
would like to admit, but my git commits show just how often I catch my
moments.  I don't think I'm better than anybody, I don't have time to
think I'm better than you, and it's not my job to think that I am better
then you.  Also, more noise isn't going to affect the noise that was
already created.

No worries though, this will be my last reply as I do no wish to fight
with you, I actually like you and I do not want to convey dislike
towards a person I don't mind.  I am just more blunt then most would
like and it often leads to people thinking I don't like them or I have a
problem with them when most of the time I don't and probably never will.