<OT> ubuntu bad press

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 22:09:53 UTC 2011

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:32:21 +0300
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> didst polemicize thusly:

> The main Mint maintainer has specifically asked that Israelis not use
> Mint. I respect his request therefore I cannot check nor recommend
> Mint. I can add, though, that in general I would not recommend using
> software in which the maintainer states one thing in the software
> license and a contradictory statement on the product's official
> website.

Although I don't /respect/ his request I do support it in that I don't
and won't use Mint.  ...ever.

...because his views/wishes aren't inclusive enough to suit me.  It is
software, for cryin' out loud, not a tank.  ...although it /might/ be a
bomb.  (one can only hope)

Cybe R. Wizard -means he's a bigoted a$$
--
Nice computers don't go down.
	Larry Niven, Steven Barnes