GIMP problems

Frank McCormick beacon at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 29 18:29:34 UTC 2011

I have asked this question on the GIMP list but no one seemed to be able
to offer any suggestions.
I am running GIMP 2.6 on my Maverick partition...and for the past
several months the file selector (open file) seems to lockup more often
than not.
When it happens I cannot load any file or change directories and change
the file type. Then weirdly things **might** start working again and a
similar thing happens when I try to save files.

Anybody have any ideas? Other than this GIMP runs fine.

--
Cheers
Frank