<OT> ubuntu bad press

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:32:21 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 02:12, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm gonna give Mint a shot. All of those people flocking there can't be
> all wrong. Since it is based on Ubuntu, don't worry. I'll remain here to
> taunt you. :) Ric

The main Mint maintainer has specifically asked that Israelis not use
Mint. I respect his request therefore I cannot check nor recommend
Mint. I can add, though, that in general I would not recommend using
software in which the maintainer states one thing in the software
license and a contradictory statement on the product's official
website.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il