OT Re: Question about updates

AV3 arvimide at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 14:59:20 UTC 2011

On Aug/27/2011 9:2357 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 08/26/2011 08:30 PM, Goh Lip wrote:
>> On 27/08/11 08:35, NoOp wrote:

> Now I suggest that you and the rest of the english minors get back on
> track&  offer an apology to the OP, Daniel Patrick Sullivan, for totally
> F&*%ing up his thread.

I don't apologize for messages clearly labeled "OT." I realize too much
OT-messaging can get burdensome, but three such messages in as many days
doesn't seem excessive from me.

Comparing the subject line of your message with its contents, I think
you ought to consider what color pot you are.

--
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ at Wearthlink.net>    ||