selection disappear

Daniele Guerrieri d.guerrieri at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:39:37 UTC 2011

hi, i had a similar problem in the past with an older version of some
other distro: the blue bg color of a selection and often also the fg
color of text disappeared when i scrolled,especially with evince. now
with ubuntu11.04 i have no problems. could you try to change the
windows manager? or change the theme?
Daniele

2011/8/27, user1 <bqz69 at telia.com>:
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:50:08 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

>>> It is the blue marking of the selection which disappear, not the very
>>> selection??
>>
>> How old is your mouse (and/or keyboard/mouse combo)? When was the last
>> time you took it apart and (PROPERLY) cleaned it out, and then applied
>> something like CRC-26 to the switches/contact points?
>>
>> Some years ago I bought a 5-1 Creative speaker system which, after only
>> a few weeks, suddenly stopped producing sound whenever I used the volume
>> control. I took the control unit apart, sprayed the interior with CRC-26
>> and the whole thing has now worked perfectly for 6 years.
>
> I just tried anothe mouse, same problem.
> I am using a HP Laptop, a couple of years old.

Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile