Question about updates

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 27 14:53:32 UTC 2011

On 28/08/11 00:02, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:02:58 -0700
> Craig White<craigwhite at azapple.com>  didst polemicize thusly:
>
>> Evidently there are a few who use the list for personal chatter ad
>> nauseam.
>>
>> It's sad to see what this list has become.
>>
>> Craig
>>
> Anyone with half-sense and one eye could have made that as a prediction
> as soon as Sounder went down.

Just for the record, I didn't say anything about Sounder here in this
thread, have I? Not a thing! I am innocent of any implied references to
the havoc created by the removal of Sounder, right?

And in any case, sheesh, who needs Sounder when we have this list,
right? Sounder had a small participation list but here......wow!

>    Welcome to the Unity 'community.'
>
> Don't you feel United?
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

And so eloquently expressed as well, Cybe.....

BC

--
"Facts are stupid things."
     Ronald Reagan