Question about updates

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 27 14:36:12 UTC 2011

On 27/08/11 18:07, Goh Lip wrote:
> On 27/08/11 16:01, Basil Chupin wrote:

>>> So your father caused the decline of IQ in both countries? :)
>>
>> Ooow, even for me, that is a bit "below the belt" Goh.
>

> So sorry, then. It was a standard joke I keep hearing from Kiwi's when
> their fellow countrymen go to OZLand. I thought by now, it would have
> lost the sting.
>
> Regards - Goh Lip

Ah, something along the lines of:

Person #1 in the pub asking his drinking mate: "What does it mean when
you have an IQ of 100?".  To which

Person #2 responds, "It means that you are a pretty smart fella."

Person #1: "And what does it mean then when you have an IQ of 60?"

Person #2: "It means that you wouldn't even be able to tie your own
shoelaces".

After some thinking...:

Person #1: "Ah. Is that why most Australian men wear thongs?"

BC

--
"Facts are stupid things."
     Ronald Reagan