Starting a script from USB stick on 10.10 and newer

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:18:00 UTC 2011

2011/8/23 Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 15:18 +0800, Ben Tinner wrote:
>> Did you make the script executable?
>>
>> On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:10 CST Roland Turcan wrote:
>>

> Someone else please remind these folks to not top post.. I'm getting
> tired. And old, ...and too low on patience. I might get all cranky.
> Alan, would someone make the list rules OBVIOUS, like right there part
> of the sign-up page? Oh please... you know, we just can't depend on a
> person lurking a bit to get the overall flavor of the list to try to fit
> in. I'm gonna go fsck my harddrive, to stay out of trouble.  :) Ric

Maybe the solution could be to filter out all messages that are top
posted. That way, those who top posts never gets any replies…  ;D
Maybe those messages could get an autoreply instead, such as:
”Your message didn't follow the rules of this list. Did you top
post?”, followed by the rules. Well, something like that anyway…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ