Useless Linux Forums

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:44:34 UTC 2011

2011/8/22 Doug <dmcgarrett at optonline.net>:
> I have registered to Linux Forums.  Nowhere can I find out how to actually
> post something to the forum.
> I sent them a message, but they just referred me to their on-line useless
> "help"--look:
> Posting New Messages
>
> How do I format my posts and messages?
>
> Do you see anything there about POSTING?  Neither do I.  Who cares about
> formatting, if you can't send the
> formatted message to the forum?
>
> Sent to Ubuntu, since this is probably the widest-read list.
>
> Frustrated--doug
>
> --
> Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
> --A. M. Greeley

Do you mean this forum?
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/

In that case, first login (upper right corner of the page).
Now select your distribution under ”Your distro” (Arch Linux, Debian
Linux, Gentoo Linux…)
Now, to the left above all the threads, there is a yellow button
called ”+ Post New Thread”
Click it and off you go!

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg