Detection of ATI Video card

Mike.Collins at uk.henkel.com Mike.Collins at uk.henkel.com
Tue Aug 16 13:47:04 UTC 2011

Can any one help me? I have an ASUS P5B-E motherboard, with an ATI X1900
video card in the PCI-E slot. I cannot get Ubuntu to 'see' this card at
all. The PC works OK, but installing ATI driver does not work because the
card is not detected.
I have upgraded to 11.04 - still no luck. Tried loads of drivers. but none
'see' the card. I'm thinking of moving back to Windows (Wash my mouth out)

Thanks

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not use its contents for any purpose, advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

The following Henkel Group companies are registered in England & Wales at Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square Business Park, Hatfield, AL10 9EY;

Henkel Limited company number 00215496
Henkel Orbseal Limited company number 03304266
For more information about Henkel, please visit www.Henkel.co.uk