printer server (winXP/Vista/7)

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Aug 14 20:51:23 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 13:46 -0700, Tom Sparks wrote:
> [...]
----
If you are asking about print server software that you install on a
Windows system, you are asking the wrong list.

If you are asking about how to set up a print server on Linux that you
can use to print from a Windows system, then you have the answer because
all you need on the Windows system is the print driver for the printer
itself.

Craig

believed to be clean.