No subject

Ben Tinner bentinner at yahoo.com.sg
Sat Aug 13 14:44:19 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Ben Tinner <bentinner at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

On Sunday, 7 August 2011 5:46 AM,Jordon Bedwell wrote:
>>On 07/08/11 07:34, Ben Tinner wrote:
>>> I am using 11.04. Recently on using the unity desktop,
>>> the graphic card seemed to slow down. Can you help me
>>> to fix this problem?
>>
>>Please tell us what graphics card and what driver?
>>
>>--
>
>Mine is a computer-intergrated graphics.

That doesn't answer the question.  You need to go into your system hardware
and find out which graphics system is being used, which hardware
configuration, and which version.
Without that information nobody can help you.
Just because it is
integrated onto the motherboard doesn't mean you can't find out what is
on the mo-board and how it is being utilized.

>--

When Government fears the people there is Liberty.
When People fear the Government there is Tyranny.

The driver is an ATI 5600.