Need Help

Emmanuel Natalis matnatalis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:10:45 UTC 2011

Hi Goh,
Yesterday I succeeded in the first Machine after re-installing the server
without any problem (Am having two Machines, both Dell powerEdge T310). But
the second one is still giving the same problem even after re-installing
several times (Screen is black after the boot loader options). I logged in
using recovery mode and edited the grub, uncommented the line
#GRUB_TERMINAL=console and I was able to see where actually it is stopping.
Here is the message

Gave up waiting for root device
Common problems: Boot argum ...
¬
¬
¬

(initramfs)_

When I type  exit, am able to login.

What should I do to overcome this problem?

Thanks 4 ur asistance

--
Emmanuel Natalis
Open Source Software Developer