Samsung ad showing ubuntu logo in India

Tanmoy Chatterjee tachchot007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:31:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Tanmoy Chatterjee
> <tachchot007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Recently I have watched Samsung Galxy S2 ad in TV which also showing
>> the Ubuntu logo among others. Possibly they have now stopped
>> telecasting this ad.
>>

> Hey Tanmoy,
>
> /me calls on the list admins to know whether this is OT or not
>
> Which ad were you referring to? The ad which shows become master of
> the universe?
Yes. In which many other logos also appeared like vodafone ( twitter,
FB and more). As far as I can remember also use some audio in line "
some ..... you require some you don't". But they have changed that ad
and started telecasting a new one where the Ubuntu logo ( or most of
the ohers) does not feature.