Google Chrome Browser Slow Start...

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Tue Aug 9 14:47:47 UTC 2011

Hello,
I have both Google Chrome and Chromium browsers installed on my Natty box. I
have downloaded Chrome from the official site and Chromium from the
repositories.
I run them both because I use Chrome for my private stuff and Chromium for
my Google Apps account.
I configured them both to syncronize all data (under Personal Stuff in the
settings).
I have noticed that after Chrome synced my profile on my mom's WinXP
machine, something happend on my Natty box - it now takes about 40 seconds
to a minute to get to the New Tab window from clicking the icon on the Unity
launcher.
I tried to remove it, re-install, re-install Flash and even do a partial
sync - nothing worked....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Amichai.