Trying Kmail

Larry larryesu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:12:52 UTC 2011

On 08/08/2011 03:06 PM, Doug wrote:
> On 08/08/2011 03:25 PM, Larry wrote:
>>>
> /snip/
>> *I am very well aware that KMAIL is not an ISP, but your right I am
>> not seeing my own emails when sending them to the user group...
>> I guess I will have to wait for the person who's ISP I am using to
>> get the info so I can add another email account on her ISP...
>>
>> Thanks for the reply...Larry
>>
>> *
>>
> You shouldn't have to contact your ISP to install and use Thunderbird.
> Then make that your default and forget about GMail.
> --doug

*I never said that I would need to contact my ISP to use TB, I've used
TB for years now...The main problem is that I am not using charter as I
was a month ago...So I am now waiting on the person who has this ISP
account not charter, to come home, so I can add another email account
since I no-longer am using Charter...

Larry
*