Adobe Flash Crash

Hunter Poe poe.hunter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 02:56:23 UTC 2011

Hi, I am a long time lurker first time poster.
I tried reporting this bug through the ubuntu homepage and I couldn't fully
understand the complex bug reporting procedures and can't find another way
to report it so I thought I might try here.

I have noticed that whenever I try to re size a video to full screen when
viewing videos online flash crashes. I thought this was first a bug
with chromium but I tested it on firefox with the same results any help or
advice that can be given would be appreciated.
Please and thank you