Went Back To Windows(R)...

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:20:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 13:05 +0800, simpleLinux wrote:
> I'm on hackintosh now :)

Don't tell brother Steve, he'll sue you. He tried to sue me for just
using the word "Apple" in our Bay Area Apple User Group name (BAAUG). We
were selling computers for him for free too, telling everyone how great
the machine was. Not long after we collectively told him to go to hell,
the local ComputerLand store went out of business. Ric
Linux user# 44256