Permisson for /var/www

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Tue Aug 2 12:09:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 01:05:50PM +0100, James Freer wrote:
> [...]
Beacuse HTML is hyperlinked and the wiki I use is hierarchically
organised so my notes to myself can have links between them.  It does
actually use text files so I *do* sometimes maintain it directly with an
editor on my home machine.  However it has the extra advantage of being
remotely accessible and editable via the web.

--
Chris Green