When should I upgrade

Ben Darby bendarb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:54:19 UTC 2011

* stan (stanb at panix.com) wrote:
> OH, I was thinking that 11.04 was an LTS. My mistake. I suppose the next
> release will be an LTS then? In about 6 motnhs?

Next LTS should be 12.04 in a years time. As long as you're happy with
the age of your packages I'd be sticking with it up until at least then.
Or atleast wait and see how 11.10 pans out, I wouldn't recommend 11.04
to anyone at this stage. It's quite a shift in user experience & there
are still a lot of issues to be worked out, right down to the lowest
level interaction.

--
ben darby <bendarb at gmail.com>