Explain to me again why Unity is so great... <OT>

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:50:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 11:51 +0200, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
> On Fri, April 22, 2011 22:11, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 14:26 -0500, Zach wrote:
> >
> >>     If there is something that I've missed with Unity or if there are
> >> some major plans to improve/increase its usability then tell me but
> >> for now, I just can't believe all the hoopla surrounding what is
> >> essentially a step backwards in the area of productivity.
> >
> > Please include <OT> in the subject line. Then others can filter on it
> > and not have to call us bad names.
>
> Even better: move non-technical discussions to the sounder mailing list.

I read here it was turned off. Ergo, with a bit of netiquette, using
<OT> or (OT) in the subject line, allows for over the fence chatter
without offending those who dislike it.

Setting a filter is easy. Do you need some tips/links? What emailer do
you use? I'd be glad to assist you.  Ric

Linux user# 44256