FBI looking at open source sites!

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:20:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Larry Vaden <vaden at texoma.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:07 PM, johnstark <johnstark at earthlink.net>
> wrote:
> > With as buggy as this junk is the FBI probably thinks Ubuntu and Linux
> are
> > virus programs designed to destroy the internet and computers world wide.
> > Can't blame them myself, this stuff is worse than anything Microsoft ever
> > put out! there is nothing that works properly in it or with it!
>
> I have heard (but not read) that the thin air one is exposed to during
> intergalaxy travel can _warp_ conclusions also :)
>
> As Linux is a choice, and the poster who believes that Linux has no value
to him/her, they need only to go back to windows and unsubscribe (not
necessarily in that order).
If there are issues that the person has with Linux in general, there are
support lists for that. If these issues are with Ubuntu specifically (and
are technical in nature, as the list name implies), then we should offer
assistance as we are wont to do with anyone who asks.

Regards
Jack