FBI looking at open source sites!

John farmingdalejohn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:14:28 UTC 2011

used to be the bugs would crash the os win&Lin, but what's great now is
that they can exist, be dealt with, still run the os, avoid or replace
software, way fewer reboots, etc.

I run Ubuntu on old semprons and the share works super smooth and i back
up to it every day.  you haven't seen me here bc i don't have any issues
with it.  and when i can't update anymore, (bugs in the update app) i
just DL a new ver.  done.