Stop logs on terminal

Arun Shrimali arun.reso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:13:33 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I am using Ubuntu Server based Zentyal 2.0.16, it is working perfectly till
yesterday, today when I check the server physically, it is contentiously
showing logs of firewall in text mode, even I could not get the GUI mode or
even login in text mode, literally could not do any thing on server. As
follows :

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i448/arunreso/IMG_01701.jpg

Whereas Server is working OK and could login through GUI from client. From
client I have even rebooted the server which did also, but after reboot
problem continues ...

Can anybody help how do I stop the log to be display contentiously.

Arun