Help! I lost my Ubuntu!

Cliffer Benny cliffer.benny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:43:09 UTC 2011

Thank you both, very much.

After a year of tinkering with Ubuntu, I still know so little. -Even when it
was the only reliable OS I had (Vista plagued me with stupid problems, some
of which MS support couldn't even figure out). I have been using Ubuntu as
my primary for probably 6 months, just avoiding Windows almost all-together.

Thanks for your patience :)

Ben