Explain to me again why Unity is so great...

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 23 05:27:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:14:29 -0500
Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:

> So instead of using a classic shell you drop Ubuntu all together?
> That's disloyalty at it's finest, would you turn on your country so
> easily? You can after all choose if you want Unity afterall...

You question a man's loyalty when he decides to use different
software?  Maybe you should take some time off and examine your own
motives.

May one ask if /you/ have served your country?

That suggestion of yours is /WAY/ over the top of acceptability
anywhere I have ever been and I seriously doubt that you'd be willing
to utter such to the real live face of any of us.  It might not prove to
be wise and I suggest to you that it isn't too wise here and that you
really owe Mr. Duffy an apology.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs