Nautilus

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:23:14 UTC 2011

On 22 April 2011 09:17, chris <chevhq at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 09:08 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
>> You have not said what happens if, as I suggested, you unmount and remount it.
>>
>> Colin
>>

> makes no difference.  I am thinking i will remove the entry in fstab and
> remount the partition using ntf-config and see what happens.
>
> I suspect there is something somewhere in the nautilus files that have
> marked the drive as empty, but am unsure where to look

Presumably there was no error when you re-mounted it then?

What happens if, in a terminal, you change to the mount directory and
then examine the contents
cd /media/mountpoint
ls -al
If that shows the contents then it is a nautilus issue, otherwise it
is something more fundamental.

By the way, could you remove me from your replies please, I do not
need two copies.  Thanks

Colin