Oh, please, please, COME ON Ubuntu development people!

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 21 15:28:48 UTC 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:26:34 -0400
Douglas Pollard <dougpol1 at verizon.net> wrote:

>      I just realised I feel like I am on Welfare and from Conical
> point of view I am.

Good point.  Its interesting to me that the Ubuntu users, the very
folks who have made Ubuntu great over the course of the past few years,
are now the red-headed step children with little to no voice in the
'Community'. (as opposed to 'community,' donchaknow)

Big 'C,' little 'c'; its all part of the bug Ubu can't seem to recognize.

Ah, well, it was fun while it lasted but it seems like positions of
power always go to people's heads.

Goodbye, Ubuntu.  Like Douglas and /so many/ others (just check the
Debian list for Ubu expatriates), I'm voting with my feet since I don't
have a voice. I'm going on back to /your/ Ubu roots. The Debian
community isn't so holier-than-thou as to refuse people their right to
voice opinions.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Ubuntu:  For when you wish you had an Ipad.