configuration for wireless internet connection

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Wed Apr 20 05:38:55 UTC 2011

On 20 April 2011 02:01, Ramachandran Chidambaraiyer
<ramachandran.chidambaram at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have wireless connection facility in the modem supplied by Bharat Sanchar
> Nigam, the service provider.
> I could not configure the wireles facility.Many details to be completed are
> not known. I am using Ubuntu 10.10
Let me look at my crystal ball..... Naah... It's cloudy today. :)

Please provide more information the exact nature of the error/problem.
Are you accessing a USB ADSL modem? Are you accessing a WiFi access
point that happens to be on a ADSL modem?
If the latter, the configuration is as usual, use WPA2 on both ends
with matching security details.