Though Ubuntu8.10 and 9.04 came to support it off the subject

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:08:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 07:33 +0000, Chris wrote:
> Um... What?

Percoset, at 3:50AM, did not assist me in revealing the message/quest
sure to be hidden somewhere in this message. Rio, give it another shot,
I and the list would be grateful. I accidentally killed my Babel Fish
with the Plavix. :)

If you used a google translator, it didn't make the trip. If need be,
just state your nationality and let's see if someone can volunteer to
translate your question for you.

Linux user# 44256