Mail Server / Exchange Server

Christian Costa atros at test.atros.org
Tue Apr 12 04:14:32 UTC 2011

iRedmail as such is free and opensource. You can get the Pro version of
the web administration interface. It makes it much easier to manage
multiple domains and accounts. We do have it here since I work for an
ISP but you can achieve the same functionality making changes straight
to the database if required.