11.04 B1 Btrfs

Mister IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Fri Apr 8 14:19:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 06:17 -0400, Tom H wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon at decoulon.ch> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 06 April 2011 09:35:15 am Chris Jones wrote:
> >
> >> <http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?rls=ig#sclient=psy&hl=en&rls=ig&site=webhp&q
> >>=swap+file+btrfs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=fd9968dce3a5f9ff>
> >
> > This is a _perfect_ example of _stupid_ answer
>
> Not at all. Not only does it give an answer but it also shows that
> it's reached with a simple google search.

Well, I see both your points, but put the answer in the email, as this
is the only data the list has control of.

What if a new search engine rises up and takes over, or google shuts
down? The only data we have on the list will then be a dead link.

Bottom line - if you put in the link, at least put in a brief summary to
at future proof your answer. If you want to be anal -JUST DON'T ANSWER.