Hard-drive problem.

Marcin Żelezik marcinzelezik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:08:25 UTC 2011

Hi.
I have problem with my computer. I had Windows 7 on it but I have been
compressed system parition and it's not working. I had installed Ubuntu
11.04 on my USB and I've opened it and boot the system on my computer. I
haven't got any option to decompress files on my system disc in trial mode
(without installing) so I've decided to install i on one of my hard-drives.
I had to format it and so i did, but after format this disc E had
dissappeared! I thought that it's just a bug of that new system so I've
begin to install Ubuntu on this disc. But when I get to partition choise,
after choosing disc E and clicking "Install now", a screen with comunicate:
"There is no files system choosen. Choose it in partition menu" appeared. I
dont know what to do! Please, send me back answer quickly!
Marcin