ubuntu 10.10

Tim Morehart tmorehart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:44:04 UTC 2011

Briefly used the 10.10 version.   Even after making setting that would not
log out when idol, it would constantly logout when idol lost several
documents as well as the last time it did it before I went back to 10.04 was
it was doing an update and logout and when I logged back in I could not even
get the scrip to fix the update to complete it.    It also would not let one
choose what method to reboot after trying to reboot.

Gone back to 10.04 for now.   maybe 11 will be  have less glitches.

--
In choosing how to live your life, ask yourself: 'Do I want to think this
thought? Will this action add to social harmony? Is this coming from my