[Mw] Gmail accounts

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Thu Sep 30 07:42:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, September 30, 2010 02:47, Doug wrote:
> On 9/29/2010 2:42 AM, Alan Pope wrote:
>> Hi Doug,
>>
>> It's generally considered bad form to address lots of lists like this in
>> one go.
> /snip/
> Yes, I realize that, but this is general info, not a question or comment
> for or about one particular operating system or user group. I would
> certainly not address a suse question to more than one list, frinstance.

I don't want to be the net cop but...

*I* would have stripped all non-relevant information, quotes, sigs and
other garbage from the message, and I would have written an entirely new
email. I would have avoided any reference to any specific list. I would
have put all addresses in BCC. I would not have dropped my readers in the
middle of a story.

That's what I would have done. Feel free to have another opinion.