[Resolved] Re: File decryption

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Sep 29 21:53:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 18:16 -0700, NoOp wrote:

> So as I understand it; the file decryption is resolved & working, and
> now you have an issue with the decrypted file on the other system. For
> your other issue I'd recommend starting a new thread.

Further, I've replaced the rather old PATA HDD in this machine with a
SATA unit, installed Lucid again, applied the decrypt solution,
decrypted the same file copied from the same flash drive, again done

tar -xvf filename.tar.gz

and now it runs without showing errors at the end!

??????

I've got no idea - same processor, same memory, just a newer HDD. How
could that make a difference?

Dave