thanks fedora

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Wed Sep 29 00:31:10 UTC 2010

Hello Ioannis,

Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 4:09:57 PM, Ioannis wrote:

>> > Is there a way to get a copyable full path in nautilus? It has buttons
>> > instead of a text line, but I find it handy to be able to copy/paste a
>> > path. Perhaps I have missed that too...

IV> Ctrl-L

OK, thanks, that gets me started. It seems to give me the dir but does
not include that loooong file name I have highlighted. Is there
another shortcut or technique to get everything, including the file
name, in the text box?

I appreciate your help - thanks. Helps us newbies get up to speed...

--

 rikona